- Fine linen turban in french navy
- Bow detail at front with small knot at back
- Unlined for lightness and breathability
- Cotton or silk lining available
- Available in sizes: Small (56cm), Medium (58cm) and Large (60cm)
- Can be made bespoke in any size or fabric for an additional fee
- Handmade in London.
- 10% of every turban sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel!
- This turban can be silk lined to prevent further hair damage for those undergoing chemotherapy.
This stylish turban is made in a french navy linen. It has a bow feature at the front and a small knot feature feature at the back. This turban is not lined for lightness and breathability but can also be made with a cotton or silk lining for extra comfort. This turban is perfect for summer and is small enough to slip into your pocket when on the go. This turban is available in sizes: Small (56cm), Medium (58cm) and Large (60cm). This style of turban can be made in any colour of fabric for an additional bespoke fee. This linen navy turban has been designed and handmade in London. 10% of every turban sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel! which informs young people about the disease. This turban evokes the glamour of the 1950s and can be silk lined to prevent further hair damage for those undergoing chemotherapy.
Each Iona Montgomery product is made to the highest standards and this attention to detail takes a little time. Orders should be produced and ready for despatch within the following timescales (excludes weekends). NB These are the estimated timings to create your piece, please then consult our delivery times :
Formal/Bespoke hats and headbands: 20-30 days
Monty Fedoras - 5 -10 days (depends on availability)
Turbans - 10 - 20 days
Please note that delivery times are on top of the time it takes to create the piece