- Emerald Green Silk Turban
- Cotton lined. Silk lining also available.
- Surplus fabric. Only available in Small (56cm), Medium (58cm)
- Can be made in any size or fabric for additional bespoke fee.
- Handmade in London
- 10% of every turban sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel!
- This turban can be silk lined to prevent further hair damage for those undergoing chemotherapy.
This stylish turban is made using a bright emerald green silk. It has the option to have a silk or a cotton lining and is subtle and soft enough to fit in a pocket. This silk is surplus material and therefore there is only available in Small (56cm) and Medium (58cm). However, all turbans can be made bespoke in any size and fabric for an additional fee. 10% of every turban sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel! which informs young people about the disease. This turban evokes the glamour of the 1950s and can be silk lined to prevent further hair damage for those undergoing chemotherapy.
Each Iona Montgomery product is made to the highest standards and this attention to detail takes a little time. Orders should be produced and ready for despatch within the following timescales (excludes weekends). NB These are the estimated timings to create your piece, please then consult our delivery times :
Formal/Bespoke hats and headbands: 20-30 days
Monty Fedoras - 5 -10 days (depends on availability)
Turbans - 10 - 20 days
Please note that delivery times are on top of the time it takes to create the piece