- Pale blue linen turban
- Small knot features at front and back
- Unlined for lightness and breathability
- Cotton or silk lining available
- Available in sizes: Small (56cm), Medium (58cm) and Large (60cm)
- Can be made bespoke in any colour or fabric for an additional fee
- Handmade in London
- 10% of every sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel!
- Turban can be silk lined to prevent further hair damage for those undergoing chemotherapy.
This stylish turban is made in a pale blue linen. It has small knot features at the front and back. This turban is unlined for extra breathability but can be made with a cotton or silk lining for extra comfort. This turban is perfect for all seasons and all occasions and is small enough to slip into your pocket when on the go. This turban is available in sizes: Small (56cm), Medium (58cm) and Large (60cm). This style of turban can be made in any colour of fabric for an additional bespoke fee. This blue linen turban has been designed and handmade in London. 10% of every turban sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel! which informs young people about the disease. This turban evokes the glamour of the 1950s and can be silk lined to prevent further hair damage for those undergoing chemotherapy.
Each Iona Montgomery product is made to the highest standards and this attention to detail takes a little time. Orders should be produced and ready for despatch within the following timescales (excludes weekends). NB These are the estimated timings to create your piece, please then consult our delivery times :
Formal/Bespoke hats and headbands: 20-30 days
Monty Fedoras - 5 -10 days (depends on availability)
Turbans - 10 - 20 days
Please note that delivery times are on top of the time it takes to create the piece