- Turban made from Vintage Silk Scarf
- Cotton lined. Silk lining also available.
- *Limited Edition* Only Available in Small (56cm)
- Can be made in any other fabric for additional bespoke fee.
- Handmade in London
- 10% of every turban sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel!
- This turban can be silk lined to prevent further hair damage for those undergoing chemotherapy.
This stylish turban is made using a vintage silk scarf. It has the option to have a silk or a cotton lining and is subtle and soft enough to fit in a pocket. This is a limited edition piece and is only available in Small (56cm)but can be made in any size in a different fabric for an additional bespoke fee. Get in touch with Iona if you would like one of your vintage silk scarves to be made into a glamorous turban. 10% of every turban sale will be donated to breast cancer charity, Coppafeel! which informs young people about the disease.
Each Iona Montgomery product is made to the highest standards and this attention to detail takes a little time. Orders should be produced and ready for despatch within the following timescales (excludes weekends). NB These are the estimated timings to create your piece, please then consult our delivery times :
Formal/Bespoke hats and headbands: 20-30 days
Monty Fedoras - 5 -10 days (depends on availability)
Turbans - 10 - 20 days
Please note that delivery times are on top of the time it takes to create the piece